Ultra violet lamp
Ultra violet lamp chamber for application on oil-based coatings
Zoom image 1
Zoom image 2
A correct UV lamp chamber will help us to:
- 1. Accelerate, monitor and optimize the tanning effect on white wood when applying Italian Golden Ground A.
- 2. Accelerate drying time and make easier the polymerization process (homogeneous film formation) of grounds, colours and oil varnishes.
- 3. Avoid the deposit of dust particles on varnishes.
- 4. Save time work, since we do not depend on availability and intensity of solar light..
The exposure time, under normal conditions, could range from 6 to 12 hours.
The types and references of the lamps shown in the drawing are examples. There could be other lamps in the market with the same characteristics.
El tiempo de exposiciÃ³n, en condiciones normales, puede oscilar entre 6 y 12 horas.
Los tipos y referencias de las lÃ¡mparas, se citan a tÃtulo orientativo.
- Always :open the UV chamber with the lamps turned off.
- Never : look at the light.
- Do NOT expose skin or eyes to the UV radiation. As the sun (but in less time) could cause sunburn on skin and damages on retina.
- It can produce - like the sun, but in less time burn the skin and severe damage to the retina.
- It is better to locate the UV chamber in a different room from where you work.
Download compressed file in pdf